Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wishful thinking...

I was driving in the car with my older brother the other day and ranting as I usually do. So as I blabber on and on about how I hate high school and the drama that it brings you with the bitches sneakin' and the boys breakin' hearts and as I got the the end of my long and dragged out explanation that I can not wait to be out of high school do get rid of all of this insensitivity, my loving older brother turns to me and states "That doesn't pass with high school, that sticks with you". Oh wise older brother, couldn't you have just LIED TO ME! Honestly, the wishful thinking that one day I would be rid of this insanity and live a wonderful and happy life married with children and laugh as my children go through that same thing. I would help them through it and assure them that this to shall pass, but now what do I do? Be dishonest and let them keep that hope? Or shatter there wishful thinking as my wonderful older brother so kindly did to me. Ohhhh dangerous wishful thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment