Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Holy cow you guys...

I feel like I need to clarify a few things. First of all, I'm not "newly gay" I didn't "turn gay" and I didn't "decide" to be gay. I've always been gay. Secondly, I'm not gay because some guy broke my heart and I've decided to spite them by liking girls. Its because I like girls. Also, I've decided that gay is probably the wrong thing to identify as, however bisexual sounds like lying. I do believe that my natural inclination is towards women. Always has been, probably always will be. However I think that "queer" is probably a better way to put it.

You see, I believe that you will find love without the barriers of gender. I don't think that it has anything to do with what you've got below your belt it has to do with your heart. I'm not niave enough to say that I will never love a man or fall in love with one because I can't say that with 100% certanty. I just know that I look at women and I'm like "Wow you're pretty and soft and I'd like to date you"
But I will admit that I have looked at boys and been like "Damn, that's a nice beard lets get coffee."
I'm going to fall in love with whoever I do. Whoever can accept all aspects of me.
I just felt like it was important to come out because I felt like it was important to be completely honest with everyone who says they care about me.
So anyway. I know this isn't one of my more elegant blogs but I felt like it needed to be said.
So long story short, I'm still me. Nothing has changed. I've always like girls. I've always like people.



P.S. Bi-hate needs to stop. Not only from the straight community but from the gay community. Like back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment