Saturday, July 18, 2009

God....

I don't think I give God enough credit. I mean I really don't try and spread the word. I always thought I was a strong believer but I'm really not. I mean I screw up pretty royally all the time, but he has blessed me with an AMAZING life. I mean I gotta give him props. I have an awesome family and friends, and boyfirend. But all I do is complain about how I'm so mean and how I don't have enough friends. When I can change myself if I try hard enough and maybe if I did so people would actually like me. Not to mention things could be way worse. So even if things stay the way they are, I think I have it pretty good. And I really do enjoy worshiping him, I guess I should just do it more personally and more often.

Thank you, God. And I'm sorry it took me so long to do so.


At least I found him again in joy, instead of sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment