Thursday, July 2, 2009

Screw you too...

So guess that plan won't work.
I really don't know what to write about...


I'm kind of feeling secretly hated...AGAIN.
haha. But I also feel like things are progressing.
I have gotten rid of the baggage of my last relationship and couldn't be happy with my current one.

Jordan has REALLY done me good.
I feel like the old Anna that I have tried to get back for so long, but I still feel like I am growing and moving forward.
He inspires me and from what I gather I inspire him too.
Me and him just meet in the middle and we balance each other out instead of drag each other down.
He is my bestfriend as well as my boyfriend and it really is good for me! :D

On another note, I'm really excited about life in general.
I feel like I will actually do something in this world, hell I might even make a difference.
I might inspire more people!

Well anyway, I don't really know what else to say, but my other offer for telling me what to write about is still out there.
So feel free! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment