Friday, July 17, 2009

Inspiration...


Is an amazing thing. I mean one day you are living an ordinary life. Just taking it day by day but then WHAM!
Out of no where you are excited about life, about the things you pushed away. i pushed away so much this past year and didn't give it a thought. I wasted so much time! But now I'm taking it back, I'm inspired, I'm excited! I am writing again, and now I am dancing again. I forgot the rush, and the excitement it brought me. I forgot the pure adrenaline when you do something that you love. It is the most amazing feeling and I am so glad I have it back. I am so glad I have begun to do the things that REALLY truely make me happy. I have been just living day by day with out REAL inspiration without love and passion.

I now have it back, I now have my love and my passion! My thrills.

I can't wait to see what will come of this. I feel alive again, and I pray to God this won't fade away.
I know you guys (not that anyone actually reads this crap) will get sick of hearing this. But I owe most of my inspiration to Jordan. He is everything I have needed. I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me. He is has opened my eyes to all that I have pushed away and I don't even think he understands how awesome he is for doing this for me.
I feel on top of the world right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment